The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore invites applications for the position of Research Associate to work on Assessment and Development Center projects in the Organizational Behavior/ Human Resource Management (OB/HRM) area, supporting Executive Education Programmes.
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
- The position involves working on multiple projects in OB/ HRM area associated with executive education programmes focused on leadership development.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to helping design and run Assessment and Development centres, evolve Individual Development Plans for participants of IIMB’s executive programmes for the development of competencies.
- This will require working closely with the customer organizations sponsoring these participants.
- The role will also include supporting solutions in the Pre-Sales stage as well as in the delivery of EEP programmes.
- The RA must assist in data collection, conducting data analysis, interpreting results, drawing development interventions, and drafting and editing proposals/ presentations.
- Other responsibilities include programme/ event planning and execution and assisting in various EEP projects/ programmes.
- Candidates with a postgraduate degree in organizational behavior/ human resource management or other related disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should have prior experience of delivery and/ or design of Assessment Development Center.
- Prior experience of working with Corporates on areas aligned to above is an added advantage – particularly working with the Banking sector.
- Candidates should be proficient in statistical tools for research and have the work experience of working with large panel data sets.
- Age: Preferably be between 35 – 45 years.
- Candidates should also be comfortable doing literature reviews by reading and summarizing research papers as well as academic writing in the form of journal publications, case studies.
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should have a good grasp of the management concepts and a strong understanding of frameworks and tools related to leadership assessment and development of individuals.
The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend based on prior qualifications and experience, as per Institute norms.
The appointment is initially for 12 months with a potential for extension based on performance.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is August 15, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Academic Associate at IIM Bangalore: Apply by July 19
- JOB POST: Assistant Manager-Security at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by July 28