IIM Ahmedabad is seeking applications for a research associate position, with Ph.D., starting July 2021. The position involves working on research projects focused on the key issues related to women representation on board and women leaders.
- MA/MBA/Ph.D. degrees in management/ psychology/information systems/engineering/computer science/mathematics or social and economic related disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should be skilled in Stata and SPSS.
- Canididates must be proficient in data scraping, searching and creating large datasets, data analyses, and running large panel data models.
- Candidates should understand the scientific process, including being comfortable doing a literature review by reading and summarizing research papers as well as academic writing in the form of journal publications, case studies.
The appointment is initially for 6 months with a potential for extension based on performance.
The selected candidate will be working from IIM Ahmedabad campus (exceptions may be considered, given the current situation). IIMA provides access to the library and computer center for all Research Assistants. If selected, the candidate is expected to manage their own accommodation, outside the IIMA campus which is centrally located within the city of Ahmedabad.
The selected Research Associate will be reporting to Prof. Promila Agarwal Compensation: The selected candidate will be offered a salary based on prior qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Last date to apply: 15th June, 2021.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associates at IIM Ahmedabad [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by June 15
- Academic Associates at IIM Ahmedabad [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by May 31