Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Gujarat invites applications for the position of Research Associate for EMERGE Research Grant.
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national level Institute for Post Graduate, Fellowship and Mid-career/in-service education, research and consulting in rural management. Founded in 1979, IRMA’s mission is to promote all-round sustainable rural development through professional management.
‘Developing and psychometrically testing a scale for women’s’ economic empowerment in subsistence markets’.
The Research Associate will assist the faculty members of IRMA in the following:
- Support in the formative research.
- Supervision of fieldwork.
- Data cleaning.
- Data analysis.
- Report preparation.
- Administrative work such as coordination
Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant should have a Masters Degree in Social Work or Development Economics or related fields.
- She should have the skills to perform basic data analysis in Excel and SPSS.
- Good writing and communication skills in English are mandatory.
- Women Candidates would be preferred for this position.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years.
Remuneration and Tenure:
The appointment will be made on a contractual basis for a period of maximum six months with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/- per month.
How to apply?
- Click here to apply.
- Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed Curriculum Vitae
May 28, 2019.