Applications are invited for Research Associate (Electricity & Fuels Division) at TERI, Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 14 January.
TERI, a global think tank, welcomes bright and committed individuals interested in pursuing a career in research, consultancy and intervention activities. TERI provides opportunities that promote career growth and development of employees. It also provides global exposure to its employees through its international projects, events and workshops.
- Qualification: The ideal candidate should hold a Masters degree in Economics or Statistics from a reputed institute. Postgraduates in other disciplines with experience in energy system modelling and optimisation techniques may also be considered.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong oral communication skills
- Good writing skills with the ability to write opinion pieces, thematic briefs, and reports Professional experience
- Knowledge of Energy System Mode
- Track policy, regulatory, and market developments associated with the clean energy transition
- Undertake rigorous qualitative and quantitative analysis in demand forecasting and integrated resource planning studies using a variety of mathematical tools and interdisciplinary methodologies
- Write reports/thematic briefs/blogs/op-eds for the dissemination of analyses and outreach
- Collaborate within and across teams and institutions to further TERI-s endeavours
- Assist in planning and conducting project meetings, stakeholder consultations workshops, round table discussions, etc.
- Assist in building relationships with a wider community of industry and government stakeholders in the clean energy domain
- Support efforts for wide dissemination of TERI-s work and, in turn, closer engagement with the wider community
- Respond to research requests from senior researchers, discuss research needs, and prepare responses that synthesise and analyse information
- Participate constructively in team meetings
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Please apply latest by 14 Jan 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate (Electricity & Fuels Division) at TERI.
You may also be interested in: