Applications are invited for Research Associate (Electrical Engineering) Under MeitY Funded Project at IIEST Shibpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is July 10.
Essential Qualification(s): PhD (awarded or thesis submitted) in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute or M.E./ M. Tech or equivalent degree with at least 3 years’ experience (research/professional) after M.E./ M. Tech in relevant field of Electrical engineering with at least one research publication in reputed journal.
- First Class in Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree(s).
- Knowledge of electromagnetic, thermal and co-simulation using FEM software.
- Research experience in the field of electromagnetic design of electrical machine/ apparatus.
- At least three published papers in SCOPUS/SCI/Web of Science/UGC Care listed or other reputed indexed journal in relevant field.
- Knowledge in Power Electronics (Both in simulation and hardware).
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years, (Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Woman and physically handicapped candidates).
Maximum of 30 months or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier.
Soft copies of the application letter, bio-data, mark sheets and certificates should be sent through e-mail in advance by 15 days from the date of newspaper publication to: Prof. Mainak Sengupta, Chief Investigator (E-mail id: msg[at]ee.iiests.ac.in, msg.ee[at]faculty.iiests.ac.in).
Fellowship: Rs. 47,000/- + HRA as per GoI rules.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate (Electrical Engineering) Under MeitY Funded Project at IIEST Shibpur.
You may also be interested in: