The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute. As the scope of its activities widened, it was renamed The Energy and Resources Institute in 2003.
The Energy and Research Institute (TERI), New Delhi invites applications for the post of Research Associate and the last date to apply is October 25, 2019.
- To study various transport-related policy documents and prepare responses for modification/improvement to be sent to authorities
- To study various regulations/orders of the state/city governments
- Should be capable of monitoring and verification of projects implemented in the state/city/country.
- Sound technical background and analytical skills. Ability to develop simulation models/tools for transport-related issues
- To support TERI in any activities related to the development of business and enhancing new business opportunities
- Post Graduate Economics/ Environmental Economics.
- Educational emphasis on economic matrix, analytical tools is strongly preferred.
- MBA with Electrical Engineering/MBA in Power Management/Post Graduate in Commerce or Economics/ M.Tech in Energy Engineering.
- Educational emphasis on energy and/or energy experience is strongly preferred.
- Effective time management and organizational capabilities.
- Ability to work as a team player and take initiative
- Willingness to travel throughout the country on short notices.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is October 25, 2019.
Email ID: email@example.com