Applications are invited for Research Associate (Earth Sciences) at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 June 2021.
Applications are invited for the following temporary and contractual post to work on the sponsored research projects entitled “Himalayan metamorphic CO2 fluxes to the atmosphere: Solving the mystery behind a long-standing problem”.
Essential Qualification and Experience: Ph.D. in Earth Sciences with minimum one first author papers in international peer-reviewed journal having an Impact Factor >5.0
- The candidate should have more than 5 years of experience working in a clean geochemistry lab.
- The candidate should be able to independently operate mass spectrometers such as ICP-MS.
- The project requires extensive field work in high latitude Himalayas (>4000 m), so the candidate should have prior experience working in higher Himalayas
- The project work requires fieldwork (~60 days in a year) and the candidate should be ready to travel.
Interested candidates may send a detailed CV with certificates of educational qualification by 25th June on the bellow mentioned address.
The envelope containing complete application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of “Research Associate – I” Advt. No. P.__________________ to Dr. Indra Sekhar Sen, Old Sac Area, Block – C, Ground Floor, Department Of Earth Sciences, I. I. T. Kanpur (UP) – 208016.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 47,000/-.
You may also be interested in:
- Postdoctoral Fellow at IIT Kanpur: Apply by June 25
- JRF (Under SERB Funded Project) at JNU, New Delhi [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 23