IIT Hyderabad invites applications for the Research Associate post for the year 2021. The candidates will be considered for RA post for 2 Years (May 2021 – April 2023).
PhD with background in Computational Materials Science or Computational Physics or Computational Chemistry.
Desirable: Fundamental knowledge of polymers, statistical mechanics and transport phenomena; Experience in simulations, MATLAB, Mathematica or C Programming; Research Publications.
- CUDA code development for studying dynamics of large networks of polymer grafted nanoparticle (PGN) systems.
- Perform simulations to capture mechanical properties of PGN networks.
- Analysis of structure-property relations in PGN networks.
- Provide structured code documentations for the simulation studies and analysis.
- Writing reports and research papers on the work performed.
Candidates are requested to send their CV to the principal investigator on or before 10 April 2021. The short listed candidates have to appear for a technical interview. Selection will be made based on the performance in the technical interview. Interview schedule will be intimated by the admission committee.
- Last date of receipt of CV: 10 April 2021
- Interview will be scheduled between: 16-19 April 2021
Rs. 61100 Per month (Including HRA).
Dr. Balaji Iyer Vaidyanathan Shantha.