ACRHEM (DRDO Sponsored Project) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Research Associate I/II/III , purely on temporary basis, in the project entitled “Development of Polymeric Binder with Enhanced Burn Rate.”
- Ph.D. in Chemistry preferably in the area related to Polymer Chemistry.
- Post-doctoral research experience.
- Plan and synthesis of polymeric binder
₹ 47,000/49,000/54,000 + HRA (as applicable)
Positions are initially for a period of six months, further extension till 30.11.2021 will be given based on performance, mutual consent and a review by external experts.
How to Apply?
- Interested and Qualified candidates with good academic records are requested to send their application along with detailed Curriculum Vitae by email to Prof. Tushar Jana (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line Application for the post for RA on or before 26th October, 2019.
- The short listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview at ACRHEM, South Campus, University of Hyderabad at a later date.
- Interview date will be intimated via e-mail.
- The appointment will not carry any weightage or claim or whatsoever for a permanent absorption in the university and without any liability on the part of the university.
- No TA / DA would be paid for attending the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com