Applications are invited for Research Associate (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 August.
About IISER Pune
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
“Conformational Properties of Block Polyelectrolytes: A Coarse- Grained Molecular Dynamics Study”
- Minimum educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Chemistry / Theoretical Chemistry / Computational Chemistry / Physics / Chemical Engineering or equivalent discipline. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply
- Preference: Candidates having experience in theoretical methods / computer programming in C++ will be preferred.
- Age: RA: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application & SRF: Not more than 32 years as on last date of application.
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to chem_app[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or before August 31, 2021. Please mention “Research Associate, Advt No.46/2021 and Project Code: 30119469” in the subject line of the email.
- Rs.47, 000/- + 24% HRA per month.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF (Biological Engineering) Under Gujcost Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by Aug 10
- JRF (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at Panjab University, Chandigarh: Apply by Aug 10