Online interview on 15th March, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. through Google Meet for a Research Associate (RA) position at IISER Kolkata to support the research activities under the J.C. Bose Fellowship of Dr. Amitava Das, Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences, IISER Kolkata. J.C. Bose Fellowship is offered by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Funding agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Principle Investigator: Prof. Amitava Das, Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences.
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. (Chemistry/ Science) Degree along with consistently good academic record in previous examinations. Applicants with a provisional degree may also apply.
- Desired Qualification: Expertise in kinetic studies on Photo-induced processes and supramolecular chemistry.
- Age limit: Must not be over 32 years as of 15th March, 2021 which can be relaxed for certain reserved categories as per the prevailing rules of the Government of India. Relaxation in age, educational qualification or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
Interested candidates may send an application along with a detailed CV, self-attested copies of testimonials, any other relevant documents, etc. through email (amitava[at]iiserkol.ac.in) to Prof. Amitava Das on or before 12 noon of 8th March, 2021. Please write “Application for the Research Associate (RA) position” in the subject line of your e.mail.
Remuneration (Consolidated): Rs. 38,000/- (Rupees Thirty Eight Thousand only) per month.
Initially for a period of 1 (one) year, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the fellow.
Shortlisted candidates are requested to appear in the online interview through Google Meet on 15th March, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. to be organised by Prof. Amitava Das, Department of Chemical Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata, Mohanpur, West Bengal, Pin–741 246. The meeting link will be sent to shortlisted candidates for this interview in due course.
Prof. Amitava Das
Phone: 033 6136 0000 (ext: 1355)