Applications are invited from eligible and meritorious candidates for an online Skype Interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Chemical and Structural Intricacies in the Formation, Stability, and Reactivity of Metal-Oxygen Adducts in Non-Heme Synthetic Scaffolds” at the Department of Chemistry, IIT Guwahati.
Research Associate (01)
Candidate should possess a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant area. Preference will be given to candidates having prior experience in the area of High Valent Metal Intermediates, insitu generation, characterization, and kinetics.
Rs. 55770/- per month
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to apply via email to PI along with a detailed CV highlighting their research credentials giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., Email, etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents via email to email@example.com.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates will not be sent any call letters separately.
- No campus accommodation will be available for the selected candidates.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview.
- The interview will be held on May 26th, 2020 at 12pm via Skype.
Phone Number: 09957939278
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Scientists at IIT Guwahati [2 Vacancies]: Apply by May 5.