Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Fellow to work In the Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA2.0) sponsored thematic research project.
Title of the Project
Process and Product development from Bio resources for Human Health and Environment
Area of work
- Marine Environment
- Marine Planktonology and Aquaculture
- Marine Bioprospecting
- Marine Microplastics
- Marine Biogeochemistry
- Duration: 2 Years
- The position is purely temporary, with an initial appointment for one year, and extendable to one additional year. The position is co-terminus with the project.
The candidate should have Ph.D. Degree or submitted his/her Ph.D. Thesis in Marine Science/Marine Biology/ any other Life Sciences degree.
The candidates should have the necessary research experience in Marine Science/any other Life Sciences with research publications.
Upper age limit 35 years (Relaxation: 5years for SC/ ST)
Rs. 25,000/- (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Highly qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit an application in the prescribed format with copies of all mark statements & academic credentials in a sealed envelope to the following address: The Head, Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024.
- The soft copy of the application should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview
Nov 25, 2021
Dept. of Marine Science