Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate in Department of Chemistry, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi with emoluments/salary/stipend/fellowship as per Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) guidelines in a SERB-CRG
Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. This Creative and innovative university was founded by the great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, in 1916 with co-operation of great personalities like Dr. Annie Besant, who viewed it as the University of India. Banaras Hindu University was created under the Parliamentary legislation – B.H.U. Act 1915.
Visible-Light Mediated Photocatalytic Approach to Biologically Significant Heterocycles Employin Dithioesters and their Derivatives
Tenure of Job: 2 years.
- The candidate should be M. Sc. in Organic Chemistry with 55% marks along with Ph. D. degree in Chemistry (preferably in synthetic organic chemistry).
- Candidate with experience of research in the area of project or related field will be preferred.
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The upper age limit shall be as per SERB and University rules, and is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/physically handicapped candidates. All things being equal SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules
- No TA/DA shall be paid if called for interview.
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply stating their full bio-data along with all necessary documents/certificates (starting from high school or equivalent to Ph. D. Degree) within 21 days from the date of the advertisement to Principal Investigator (Prof. M. S. Singh) Department of Chemistry, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi221005 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
Click here for the official notification Research Associate (Chemistry) at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Indore: Apply by July 4
- Research Associate-I at IIT Kanpur: Apply by July 8