Applications are invited from qualified candidates to one post of Research Associate on a contract basis in the Inter-University Centre for Malayalam Language (IUCML), University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
The University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is a collegiate public state university located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. It was established in 1937 by a promulgation of the Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the University.
- A PG Degree in Malayalam with not less than 55% marks
- Desirable Qualification: DCA or Certificate course in Malayalam Computing Application with knowledge in both Malayalam and English DTP
Rs.16,000/- (Rupees Sixteen thousand only) per month (consolidated)
Not more than 40 years as on 01/01/2021 (Relaxation is applicable to eligible categories)
Condition of Appointment
- The post notified above is for an ongoing project and is purely temporary. The engagement will not bestow any right whatsoever, on the person to be considered for regular employment or for regularising the service.
- The Inter University Centre for Malayalam Language (IUCML) functions under Department of Malayalam, Kariavattom and under the administrative control of University of Kerala.
- The Candidates are required to appear for the interview at their own cost.
- The candidates will have to attend a Computer Aptitude Test.
- Incomplete and defective application will be summarily rejected. No interim enquiries will be entertained.
How to Apply?
Applications in the prescribed format accompanied by attested copies of all documents should reach the undersigned on or before 30th September 2021.
September 30, 2021