Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate at University of Kalyani.
The University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in Kalyani, West Bengal, India. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
‘Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy’ (PPMD) funded research project etitled “CRISPR-Cas9 mediated editing of the utrophin-A 5’UTR for its translational upregulation in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy”; P.I. Utpal Basu, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Dept. of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Kalyani.
Ph.D. having expertise in vector construction, qPCR, Western Blot and animal cell culture.
Rs. 47,000 + 8% HRA
How to Apply?
- Applications in plain paper giving full bio-data along with copies of relevant testimonials are to be sent to the P.I. at the following address latest by 10.08.2021.
- The envelopes must be superscribed by: “Application for the position of Research Associate in PPMD project”.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates if called for interview.
- The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the project.
Aug 10, 2021
Utpal Basu, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology,
University of Kalyani,
Kalyani, District: Nadia,
Pin Code: 741 235.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Associate at University of Kalyani.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JRF (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at Panjab University, Chandigarh: Apply by Aug 10
- JRF/SRF at Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 12