TISS Mumbai invites applications for Research Associate post for the year 2020. Interested & eligible candidates can check out full details below.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘deemed to be university’ status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad.
Duration of Appointment
Masters in Business Administration/Commerce with subjects in Marketing/CSR/HR. The candidates with MPhil/Ph.D. degree and having experience of research and report writing will be preferred. Experience in qualitative data analysis will be an added advantage.
- Communicate with the relevant company representatives and collect necessary data and information for the project.
- Talk to companies, foundations and NGOs for data collection.
- Compile the collected data and information in a standard template.
- Write draft case studies using a standard format.
- Make the suggested revisions and improvements in the draft.
- Analyse the cases and make a comparison matrix as per the format.
- Generate inferences or common themes based on the analysis of cases
Rs. 30,000/- per month (consolidated)
How to apply?
Please email your application with CV mentioning post to: email@example.com / Dr. Gordhan Saini, Associate Professor, School of Management and Labour Studies, TISS, Deonar, Mumbai by October 11, 2020. Telephonic interviews will be conducted on October 14th, 2020.