Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate at TERI, Delhi.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
About the Job
TERI is looking for a candidate in its energy vertical who has good communication and client handling skills along with curiosity to learn and is open to traveling on a need basis.
The candidate will conduct research on energy losses, energy efficiency, renewable energy, and energy transition in India for further strategizing solutions on regulatory and operational aspects.
- Collection of primary and secondary data related to energy sector
- Literature review of various national and international reports and papers relevant to assigned project requirements
- Data analysis
- Regulatory research
- Preparation of concept notes and project reports
- Client handling and meetings
- Engage with key stake holders for the execution of project tasks
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in the energy industry
- Perform other tasks as assigned as per requirement
3 – 5 years
BE/ B.Tech with M.Tech/ MBA
- (0 – 3/3+) years of experience in Power/ Energy sector
- Knowledge of Power/ Energy sector
- Experience in energy consultancy, capacity building, and demand side management would be added advantage
- Aptitude for statistical analysis
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Dec 31, 2021