Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate at National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, formerly National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, is a graduate business school under Ministry of HRD, Government of India located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, and was ranked 12ᵗʰ among B-Schools of India as per NIRF 2020 rankings.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Research Associate/ Research Assistant
- Title of the Project: Household Preference Over Shared Mobility Solutions: A Choice Experiment Study in Mumbai Metropolis.
- PG Degree in Economics or management (M.A./M.Sc./MBA) with minimum 55%/ M.Phill/PhD in Economics or management. An engineering degree at undergraduate level, will be desirable.
- The candidate should have strong expertise in quantitative techniques used in data analytics with strong grip on the statistical softwares like STATA, R, SPSS, AMOS, E-views, etc. Knowledge in Python programming is essential.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi and or Marathi language.
- Those who have got prior research experience transportation/mobility/development research will be given priority.
- Rs 25000 to Rs. 31000 per month (consolidated) depending upon the qualification and experience.
How to Apply?
- Interested persons may email their CV to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 15 days from the date of the advertisement with a subject line “Application for the Post of Research Assistant in Mobility Project”.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview as per recommendations of the Screening Committee.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Research Associate at National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: