Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Research Associate at IIT Roorkee.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
About the Post
- Name of the Post:
- Research Associate (Electrical/Mechanical System) – 1 no.
- Research Associate (Engineering Geology) – 1 no.
- Title of Project: Feasibility of Pumped Hydro Storage Projects (PSPs) in abandoned/exhausted mine pits.
- Sponsor of the project: Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd., New Delhi.
- Research Associate (Electrical/Mechanical System): Ph.D. (Engineering) in Hydropower development area or M.Tech in Hydropower development area.
- Research Associate (Geology Technology / Mines): Master degree in Geological technology / mines.
Multi tasking in developing off river pumped storage projects, field measurement and investigation, assessment of suitability, writing reports, travel to sites and coordinating team of personnel at different level and with different agencies.
Rs. 30,000/- to 75,000/- + HRA.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending soft copy through e-mail email@example.com
- Candidates should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associate & Assistant at Tezpur University, Assam [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Sep 2
- Research Associate at National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai: Apply by Sep 3