Applications are invited for an online interview for a Research Associate -I (Contractual for 11 months) position in the project entitled, “Design of a framework to resist image-based adversarial attacks on deep learning models” at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
No. of Posts
- Ph.D. (candidates with thesis submitted may also apply) in Computer Science / Electrical and Electronics Engineering from premier Institute (like IIT, ISI, IISc, IIIT, NIT or equivalent) with decent publications in premier conferences or journals like IEEE or ACM.
- Transactions and strong knowledge on Deep Learning and associated programing (Pytorch, Tensor flow etc.) is desirable. Research exposure in computer vision, and data hiding is an advantage.
Total: Rs. 55,770/- (Rs. 47,000/- + HRA: Rs. 7520/- + Medical: Rs. 1250/-)
Terms of Appointments
The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through an e-mail to appear for an online interview with the details of the Google Meet/Skype Link. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the online interview, reference letters and submitted credentials.
How to Apply?
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply via e-mail to email@example.com along with an application letter and a CV detailing all educational qualifications, experience, GATE score (if applicable), publication details, transcripts and grade sheets, contact address, phone number, Gmail/Skype id etc. The subject line of the e-mail should be “Application for the post of Research Associate”.
- Candidates are requested to arrange for at least one reference letter, which will give additional advantage. Referees should email the letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 November 2021.
- Date of Interview: 10 November 2021 (Wednesday)
- Time of interview: 10 AM onwards
- Venue of interview: Online Mode (Google Meet/Skype)
Nov 3, 2021
Dr. Arijit Sur (Principal Investigator)
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 9678000387