The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Systems-wide analysis of membrane fission catalysts.
- Ph.D. in Biology/ Life Sciences or equivalent discipline.
- Candidate with experience and training in Plasmodium as a model system having strong capabilities in setting up, managing, and training students in Plasmodium culturing, microscopy, and molecular biology will be preferred.
The candidate should not be not more than 45 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Initially for one year extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and continuation of the project.
Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA to Rs. 54,000/- + 24% HRA based on experience.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before May 25, 2020.
- Candidates are requested to please mention “Research Associate-Project Code: 33317323” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date, time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement, Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected at the time of selection process.
- Applicants must bring all the original certificates at the time of the selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies, and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The online interview for selected candidates will be held on June 1, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Teaching Associate at IISER Pune [Monthly Saalry Rs. 65k]: Apply by May 20.