Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate for the consultancy project at IIM Lucknow. The last date of application is 16 December.
About the Post
One Research Associate is required for field data collection and interaction with micro-and meso-level stakeholders for consultancy project titled ‘Developing business plan for Farmer Producer Organizations operating in garlic/ ginger value chains for attracting additional private finance’ undertaken by the IIM Lucknow.
The Research Associate will travel to three blocks for data collection in Sirmour and Shimla districts of Himachal Pradesh in India.
- Field visit to interact with various stakeholders, namely FPOs, CBOs/Resource Institutions, Banks, MSMEs, etc.
- Data collection, analysis, and report writing as per objectives of the study
- TA/DA will be paid extra for field visits as per the institution policy
- Post-graduation in Resource Economics/ Finance/ Agricultural Economics/ Agribusiness/ Rural/ Non-profit Sector Management with a minimum of one/two-years of relevant experience in the sector.
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has experience in national-level Resource Institutions (NGOs/ CBOs/ Section 8 companies/Trust-based) for capacity building of Farmer Producer Organizations and mobilizing finances from public and private sources.
Salary up to ₹25,000 per month (consolidated).
The position is purely contractual for two months.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their resumes (CVs) at cfam[at]iiml.ac.in on or before December 16, 2021.
- The shortlisted candidates will appear for the interview with their detailed résumés, and copies of educational and experience certificates.
- The interview will be conducted on December 20, 2021 at the IIM Lucknow campus from 3:30 pm onward.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email communication.
- Interviews can be arranged through Google Meet or Zoom platform on prior requests for outside candidates.
Apply by December 16, 2021.
You may also be interested in: