Applications are invited for the appointment of IACS-funded position of Research Associate-I (RA-I) in the group of Prof. Tapan Kanti Paine, School of Chemical Science, IACS.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in basic sciences under the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- The candidate should have a PhD degree in Chemistry with experience in bioinspired inorganic chemistry/mechanistic inorganic chemistry.
- Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis are also eligible to apply but their final selection will be guided by the rules of IACS.
The position is purely temporary. The fellowship amount will be as per IACS rules.
How to Apply?
- Applications with complete bio-data may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15, 2021.
- The applications will be shortlisted based on academic credential and research experience supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to appear for an online interview in the third week of August, 2021.
- The exact date of online interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates only.
August 15, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: