CSIR-NCL, Pune invites applications for Research Associate post for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
Title of the Project
The Design, synthesis, and development of bio-based monomers and POI mers with improved sustainability
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications- RA-I: Doctorate(PhD/MD/MS/MDS) or equivalent degree OR having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after MVSc/M.Pharm./ME/M.Tech
- Desirable experience- Preference will be given to the candidate having strong synthetic experience in the area of bio-based monomers and 01 mers
- Age limit*– 35 years RA-I
Duration & Salary
Consolidated emoluments per month = Rs.47000.00/- + HRA
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/ claim, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to apply?
Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials (mark sheets/degree certificates) may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of thé applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience with full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Telephone No. (8) Email address, if any, (9) Any close relation* working in NCL, if yes, give details. (10) Signature (on application & Biodata).
The applications preferred through email to Dr. Prakash P. Wadgaonkar (pp.wadgaonkar[at]ncl.res.in) in the specified format. The subject of the email while applying for the position should read “Application for RA position”.
- The list of the candidates short-listed by the Screening Committee for being interviewed would be updated online on November 24, 2020.
- The interview will be conducted on November 26, 2020, from 10:00 am onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco Webex, etc. The meeting link will be provided only to the short-listed candidates