Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
Bharathidasan University is a university in the city of Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is located on Tiruchirappalli-Pudukkottai National Highway 336. It has affiliated colleges in the districts of Karur, Nagapattinam, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Thanjavur, Tiruvarur and Tiruchirapalli.
Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA 2.0) sponsored thematic research project “Component 10: Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement” – Social Sciences under the supervision of Prof. N. Manimekalai, Director & Head, Department of Women’s Studies, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli -620 023.
Area of work
Developing Gender Indicators on WASH and Women Entrepreneurship Promotion Towards Sustainable Development
- 2 Years
- The position is purely temporary, with an initial appointment for one year, and extendable to one additional year. The position is co-terminus with the project.
Ph.D in Women’s Studies / Social Science with minimum of 60 % marks / CGPA 6.1 and above in Post – Graduation in Women’s Studies / Social Science
- Analytical Skills to analyse both quantitative & qualitative data
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency to read & write in Tamil & English
- Typing higher/lower (both English & Tamil)
- Knowledge in DTP works, Digital Data feeding, processing, analysis
- Independent in co coordinating with Project Fellows.
Upper age limit 40 years (Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ ST)
Rs. 25,000/-pm (consolidated)
How to Apply?
Highly qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit an application in the prescribed format with copies of all mark statements & academic credentials in a sealed envelope to the address given below (the soft copy of the application should be e-mailed to email@example.com).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Oct 25, 2021
Prof. N. Manimekalai
RUSA SS Project Coordinator
Director and Head
Department of Women’s Studies
Tiruchirappalli – 620 023