Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate at Azim Premji University, Bengaluru.
Azim Premji University was established in Karnataka by the Azim Premji University Act 2010 as a not-for-profit University and is recognized by The University Grants Commission under Section 2F.
The Research Associate will work on micro-ethnographies from Bangalore to understand COVID-19 healthcare seeking pathways in marginalised settings.
About the Role
- In this role, you will adopt qualitative methodology to collect data on health-seeking behaviour using pathway approaches in two urban marginalised communities.
- You will study each participant’s health-seeking behaviour aided by them, people in their family, and health workers. You will write case studies on it, thus creating linkages between communities and participants with health systems and present their perception and barriers to accessing them.
- Health-seeking behaviour pathways will include community perception, stigma, superstitions, coping strategies.
- You will work with us for 7 months (starting August 2021).
You should have:
- MA in social sciences, public health or related domains
- Must have experience of fieldwork in social sciences or public health
- Knowledge of qualitative research methodology, analysis and qualitative writing
- Strong Kannada & English language skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send in:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A cover letter
- Names and contact details for two references
Please email the above documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with ‘Application for RA position’ as subject line before 20 July 2021.
July 20, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Associate at Azim Premji University, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Project Coordinator Under HEFCW CGRF Funded Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru: Apply by July 24
- JRF (Psychology) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru: Apply by July 24