Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate purely on a contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.
- MD (Ayu) or any other Post Graduate in Sciences with an understanding of Ayurveda.
- 3 years of research experience in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of handling computers.
- Five publications in credit in reputed Journals.
- Experience in handling projects and related matters.
- English conversations skills
Rs.47,000/- per month + HRA as per rules
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
April 30, 2022
- For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: email@example.com
- For queries other than technical: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0120-4177860