Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate / Associate Fellow at TERI, Delhi.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
- Effectively contribute to on-going projects and research activities in the Rural Energy & Decentralised Renewable Energy domain.
- Undertake analytical research, baseline, energy planning and impact assessment studies. -h – Designing, collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Contribute to proposal preparation / develop research objectives.
- Write research reports, publications or other forms dissemination materials.
- Build contacts and network with internal and external stakeholders. – Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in Rural Energy/Energy – Access/Renewable Energy at the national & sub-national level. -h Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities.
- Work with different research teams on inter-divisional projects.
- Masters in Economics
- Any additional qualification on Rural Energy/Renewable Energy will be preferred.
2 – 5 years
- Experience in Rural Energy / Renewable Energy domain is preferred.
- Intermediate or advanced level proficiency in employing qualitative and quantitative (Stata, SPSS, R amongst others) analytical software
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 30, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Associate / Associate Fellow at TERI, Delhi.
More such opportunities that you might interested in:
- Research Associate Under ICSSR Sponsored Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru: Apply by July 28
- Social Worker under Govt of Maharashtra Project at TISS Mumbai: Apply by July 31