VNIT Nagpur invites applications from the meritorious candidates for the position of Research Staff (Associate/Assistant) in Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) funded IMPRESS Project.
‘Estimation of Fiscal Multipliers for India’ at the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur.
The position is contractual in nature, for a period of 6 months.
As per ICSSR norms. Rs. 25,000/- p.m for Research Associate and Rs. 20,000/- p.m for Research Assistant.
- Research Associate: Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 55% marks and NET/SLET/M. Phil. /Ph.D.
- Research Assistant: Ph.D./M.Phil./ Postgraduate in Economics with minimum 55% marks.
- Desirable Qualification: Research experience in the areas of Public Finance/ Macroeconomics. Knowledge of econometric packages like E-Views, Stata, R-Studio, etc.
Collection of macroeconomic data, estimation of time series data using econometric software, analysis of data and report writing.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply for the position by sending their detailed CV through e-mail (with the specified subject ‘Research Associate/Assistant Position’) to Dr. Bibhuti Ranjan Mishra at bibhutieco[at]gmail.com by 3rd June 2019.
- Candidates will be shortlisted initially based on qualification and work experience, and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA or DA will be paid for the shortlisted candidates for attending the interview.
June 3, 2019.