Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi, formerly Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi and Ambedkar University Delhi, and simply AUD, is a state university established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008.
The Centre for Development Practice, Ambedkar University is looking for suitable candidates for the post of Research Associate to work full time on the NTFP project funded by the Ford Foundation.
No. of Posts
The duration of the appointment would be for 2 months (October to November 2020)
Qualifications and General Information
- The applicant must have a Master’s degree in Social Science or Ecology, preferably with a research degree or should have previous work experience of 2 years.
- The candidate should be willing to undertake field visits as and when required for the project.
- The candidate should have experience in conducting field studies and preparing papers.
- Candidates shall have to stay in Chattisgarh during October and November 2020.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their detailed resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org The last date of application (email applications) is 4th October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview in Delhi.
Oct 4, 2020
For more details, click the link below.