Applications on plain paper are invited from the alumni of the National Museum Institute who have graduated with MA degree in Art Conservation, for the position of Research Assistants (one for each project) for the following four projects:
- Technical Study and Conservation of Paintings (including Company Paintings) in the collection of National Museum
- A techno-scientific study of Harappan metal objects in the collection of National Museum
- Technical Study and Conservation of sculptures in the collection of National Museum
- Science and art of Central Asian wall paintings fragments in the collection of National Museum
- Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in Art Conservation with a minimum of 55 % marks.
- Good Knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Good knowledge of computer applications including image editing software.
- Good knowledge of photography of artworks
- Experience in areas relevant to the projects.
Not to exceed 40 years on the last date of issue of this advertisement.
A consolidated fellowship of Rs.38000/- per month will be paid.
- It is amply clarified that above engagement will be purely casual/contractual initially for a period of 1 year, extendable up to 1 year or up to the completion of the projects whichever is earlier (subject to satisfactory performance of the selected candidate).
- The engagement can be terminated on one month’s notice from either side. Under no circumstances will the Research Assistants be considered as the Institute’s employee or may claim for regularization in future as the contractual arrangement is meant for these projects only.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their complete biodata/resume (name, date of birth, educational qualifications, job experience, contact details and address for correspondence etc.) with scanned copies of qualifications, age, experience and other credentials (all in one .pdf file) only through email (firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of email@example.com), latest by 26-08-2020 at 05.00 PM.
- Application received after the due date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for the interview.
August 26, 2020
For more details, click the link below.