Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Research Assistants on contractual basis for the project on “Company Painting” at the National Museum Institute, Delhi.
The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology were formed and registered on January 27, 1989, under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and was accorded the status of ‘Deemed to be University’ on April 28, 1989. Since its inception, the Institute has been one of the leading centers in the country for training and research in the field of art and cultural heritage.
- Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in History of Art/ Archeology/ Heritage Management and Allied Subjects with a minimum of 55 % marks.
- Good Knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Good Working knowledge of computer.
- Research experience.
It is amply clarified that above engagement will be purely casual/ contractual initially for a period of 1 year, extendable up to 1 year, or up to the completion of the “Company Painting” whichever is earlier and subject to the performance of the selected candidate.
Under no circumstances will the above Research Assistant be considered as the Institute’s employee or may claim for regularization in the future as the contractual arrangement is meant for the “Company Painting” only.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their complete biodata/ resume (Name, Date of Birth, marital status, postal address, educational qualifications & job experience, etc.) with scanned copies of qualifications, age, experience and other credentials (all in one .pdf file) only through email (email@example.com and with a CC to
- The last date to apply is July 23, 2020.
- The applications received after the due date will not be considered.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Assistant at VIT Vellore [4 Vacancies]: Apply by July 22,