Applications are invited for the position of full-time Research Assistants (RA) for a project on language processing, speech recognition, and machine learning/ deep learning. Candidates having an excellent academic record and a keen interest in natural language processing, speech processing, and research are encouraged to apply.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Full-time Research Assistants
- A minimum of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Candidates willing to pursue their thesis are also welcome to apply.
- Must have past experience with Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning
- Any experience with speech recognition for the English language will be advantageous
- Prior reputed publications will be advantageous.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- Experience with Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow (PyTorch preferable).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
6 months (initially on 2 months of probation). A Ph.D. position may be offered based on performance. Students interested in MS will also be very much benefited from this research experience. The Candidate should have no prior commitments in the time-period he/she is to stay at MIDAS Lab (IIIT-Delhi).
How to Apply?
To apply online for the positions, click here.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Patient Care Managers at BECIL, Delhi [10 Vacancies]: Apply by June 16.