Applications are invited for the temporary post of One Research Assistant in the project titled “Daily patterns of clock related physiology and behavior in young students” funded by the Council of Science & Technology (CST), U.P. (Ref. No. CST/AAS/2021/D-2321), to Dr. Shalie Malik of Department of Zoology.
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government owned institutions of higher education in India.
The applicant should be:
- Only Indian citizen, resident of Uttar Pradesh,
- M.Sc. in Zoology,
- 1st Division in UG and PG examination, and
- Upper age should not exceed 28 years on 1st April 2021.
The preference will be given to a candidate who has good knowledge of the subject in the area of the sanctioned project.
As per the CST sanction
Till the end of the project, based on satisfactory performance
How to Apply?
- Apply on plain paper (hard copy) with your passport size photograph affixed and full academic details along with the copies of relevant certificates, and the contact addresses (email/ phone) by July 10, 2021, to Dr. Shalie Malik, Principal Investigator, Department of Zoology, University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
- Please mark the envelope by the name of the post, applied. To meet the deadline, applications should also be sent through e-mail to email@example.com followed by hard copy.
- The applications will be screened, and after screening the candidates found likely to be suitable for the post will be called (or intimated) for the interview in person or online on July 13, 2021, by only email to the screened-in candidates.
- No expense will be paid for attending the interviews. Individual queries will not be entertained.
July 10, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Research Assistant (Zoology) at University of Lucknow.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: