Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant in the Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering at IIT Hyderabad.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 893 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties.
- Age limit: 28 years (can be relaxed as per GOI norms)
- Appointment period: one year (extendable based on performance)
- Sponsored by: DRDO
No. of Posts
Title of the Research Project
Design and development of collaborative payload maneuvering with 04 number of UAVS.
As per norms
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering with a minimum experience of at least two years in the area of quadcopter/drone development at well recognized labs devoted to research.
- At least 65% in the qualifying degree.
Hands on experience in drone and UAV building, flying and testing; ability and willingness to travel anywhere in the country as part of the project execution.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can send their latest CV and scanned copies of degree certificates, grade sheets/mark lists via email to: email@example.com with subject of the email as “Application for the post of research assistant” by 27th June, 2021.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on merit and need of the project, and will be informed through email.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be interviewed online by Google meet.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview (which will most likely be online).
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
June 27, 2021
R Prasanth Kumar
Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Kandi, Sangareddy, Telangana – 502285
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: