Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Research Assistant on Contract Basis for the DBT funded project entitled “Dementia Science Programme: Incidence/Prevalence/Risk analysis of dementia and basic research thereof” under Dr. Suvarna Alladi, Professor of Neurology and Principal Investigator.
No. of Posts
Masters in Clinical Psychology/Psychology/ Social Work
- Work experience in the community in the field of mental health and counselling services is preferred.
- The applicant should be conversant in writing and speaking the Kannada language
- Experience in data collection in community-based studies preferably related to health.
Maximum Age Limit
₹25,000/- (Consolidated) per month
Shortlisted candidates will undergo 02 months’ probation. Those who successfully complete 02 months’ probation will be confirmed for an appointment. The initial appointment will be for 06 months and extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate up to 18 months.
Responsible for administering socio-demographic and informant questionnaires to the elderly in the community and data entry and other responsibilities in the implementation of project-related activities.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may fill up the Google form application by clicking here.
- Do not send degree certificates/testimonials or any other document at this stage.
- In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, all work and related travel will be in accordance with health advisories put out by the Government of India and/or State Governments.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. The interview will be conducted via Video conference and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
May 10, 2021
Phone: 080-26995017,080-26995016, 080-26995772
For more details, click the link below.