Central University of Tamilnadu, Neelakudi invites applications from Intelligent, motivated and eligible candidates are encouraged to appear for a walk-in interview to work as a Research Assistant in an IUCTE funded Project jointly by Department of Education and Department of Computer Science, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil
Nadu, 610 005.
A Study of ICT Integration in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education in India.
Name of the post
No. of Post
Any PG with 55% marks with consistently good academic records and adequate computer knowledge. The candidate who has qualified NET/GATE will be preferred.
Candidate with knowledge in Educational Technology.
Initially for 06 Months, may be extended subject to availability & release of funds.
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility qualifications are encouraged to appear for a walk-in interview with the application filled in the enclosed format available here.
Interview Date & Time
10:00 hrs on July 08, 2019 (Monday) (Tentative).
Department of Education, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
1. Candidates should email a copy of their detailed application (Format Enclosed) at
email@example.com with subject as IUCTE – Research Assistant
2. Complete information in terms of GATE and/or JRF (NET) such as year of passing and
validity, discipline, score, marks, all India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the application and CV.
3. The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The job could be terminated depending upon his/her performance without giving any prior notice.
4. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
5. No TA and/or DA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview. Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay.
Mobile: 09488526627, 09488584015.