Applications are invited for Research Assistant (Psychiatric Social Work) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 November.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post on contract basis in the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation funded project entitled “Augmentation of Antipsychotics with Levodopa-fMRI Study to examine Neurobiological Effects of L-Dopa in Schizophrenia” – under Dr. Naren P Rao, Additional Professor of Psychiatry and Principal Investigator.
- Essential Qualification: M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work.
- Desirable Qualification: Candidates with three-year research experience in psychiatric population (Preferably in Schizophrenia).
- Maximum age limit: 40 Years
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their applications, along with resume and age proof to rao.oxt[at]gmail.com. The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date of birth, email ID, Contact No. and Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of filled-in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 20.11.2021.
Rs. 45,000/- per month (Consolidated).
Click here to view the official notification of Research Assistant (Psychiatric Social Work) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru: Apply by Nov 22
- Research Assistant Under Partnership with Basic Health Services at IIM Udaipur: Applications Open