Applications are invited for Research Assistant (Part-time) for Research Project on Covid 19 at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 October.
The School of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences is looking for one dedicated Research Assistant for our research study “Unpacking the Covid-19 Effect”.
Masters in Psychology, prior research experience (qualitative and quantitative).
- Knowledge of qualitative interview and analysis methods
- Good communication skills for telephonic data collection
- Content development for mental health advocacy
- Social media handling
- Fluency and ability to conduct interviews in Marathi
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis methods
- Data Collection
- Interviewing Participants
- Data Analysis
- Advocacy via Online Platforms
To apply: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the subject line as “Application for the Post of Research Assistant”
Last Date to Apply: 20th Oct 2021
2 months part time engagement (flexible hours)
Remuneration of Rs 8750/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Assistant (Part-time) for Research Project on Covid 19 at TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: