National Institute of Technology Calicut, formerly Regional Engineering College Calicut, is a public technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India. The campus is situated 22 kilometres northeast of Kozhikode, on the Kozhikode–Mukkam Road.
An Online Interview for the engagement of a Research Assistant (on contract basis) for a Research Project in the Department Architecture and Planning, NIT Calicut is scheduled to be held on 29.09.2020.
- Duration of Engagement: Six Months (on contract basis)
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), MHRD
- Name of Project: “Attitudes towards the environment: Study in Kerala, post 2018 floods”
- Qualification: M.Plan/M.Arch Degree
- Fellowship: Rs.20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) per month (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format as e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “Application for Research Assistant: ICSSR-MHRD-DAP”. The self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form.
- The interview will be conducted online and the date of which will be informed to the selected candidates through their e-mail.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
Sep 24, 2020
For more details, click the link below.