Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant at National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, formerly National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, is a public management institute located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, and is often ranked among the top 15 B-Schools of India as per NIRF ranking released in 2020.
Literature review, Primary and Secondary Data Collection, Optimization Modeling, Developing Solution Approach, Algorithm Development, Dissemination of Results and related work.
Area of Research
Vaccine supply chain modeling
- Graduation: B. E./ B.Tech. with 55% or more
- Post-graduation: M. Tech. in Engineering/Technology OR M. S. in Engineering/Technology OR M.Sc. in Engineering/Technology
Candidates undergoing Fellow/ PhD level research program will be preferred.
- Graduation degree should be preferably in Mechanical, Production or Industrial Engineering. However, candidates having graduation in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having international research experience at postgraduate level will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to the candidates currently involved in work related to supply chain modeling, specifically work related to vaccine supply chain modeling.
Assistantship Rs. 29,500/- per month. No other allowances will be given.
Duration of the Position
How to Apply?
The employment is purely temporary in nature and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview based on the recommendation of the screening committee. Interested candidates must submit their CV with Name, DOB, Qualification, Experience and relevant Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan 5, 2021
For more details, click the link below.