Applications in the prescribed format are invited for filling up the temporary post of Research Assistant (2 Nos) under the project ‘Promotion of Passion Fruit Value Chain for Conservation Based and Sustainable Livelihood Practices in Project Landscape’ at PRS, Vazhakulam for a period of 18 months.
No. of Posts
B.Sc. Agri/ Hort OR First class M.Sc. in Botany/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Food Technology / Microbiology
Two years of experience in KAU or ICAR institutes, Computer proficiency
Survey of land holdings in Chinnakanal, Munnar, Devikulam, Vattavada, Marayur, Idamalakudy, Mankulam, Adimali, Kuttampuzha, Farmer motivation, Market survey, Analysis of fresh fruits and products.
₹ 22,000/- per month
Nature of Post
The positions are temporary and the incumbents stand terminated on termination of the scheme.
How to Apply?
- Filled in applications in an envelope superscribed ‘Application for Project Fellow’ complete in all respects should be sent to the Assistant Professor & Head, Pineapple Research Station, Vazhakulam, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam District, Kerala, PIN-686 670.
- Self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents should be enclosed
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Caste/ non-creamy layer certificate in case of SC/ST and OBC
- SSLC mark list
- VHSE/ Plus Two/ Equivalent
- B.Sc. degree certificate
- B.Sc. mark list
- M. Sc. degree certificate
- M. Sc. Mark list
- Certificate of computer proficiency
- Certificate of previous experiences in related works, if any
- The originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Date and time of interview will be intimated through E-mail.
August 5, 2020
For more details, click the link below.