NIT Hamirpur invites applications from eligible candidates for the positions of Research Assistant and Junior/Senior Fellow in various departments of the institute.
- Research Assistant
Prospects and Problems of Tribal Entrepreneurship.
Ph.D./MPhil/MA in any Social Science discipline with a minimum of 55%.
Rs. 15,000 per month.
March 14, 2020.
How to apply?
Willing and qualified candidates may apply through email at manoj[at]nith.ac.in latest by June 12, 2019.
For the official notification, click here.
2. Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant
JRF will work on a SERB-DST sponsored research project entitled ‘Development of Amine Functionalized Polymer Electrolytes for Reduction of coz to Fuel’ under Principal Investigator Dr. Leela Manohar Aeshala, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Hamirpur.
- First Class in B. Tech./B.B. in Chemical Engineering or Technology/ Biotechnology /
Biochemical Engineering and First class in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Polymer
Science and Technology / Environmental Engineering.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 28 years on the date of the interview.
Rs. 20,000/- per month.
The appointment will be until 15/03/2020 OR the completion of the project.
June 24, 2019.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates need to email the soft copy of application form along with
self-attested copies of the professional certificates and testimonials on firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy by post to the address of the undersigned.
Dr. Leela Manohar Aeshala, Principal Investigator,
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur.
H.P. – 177005, Mobile: +91-8351988928
For the application form and official notification, click here.
3. Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/Research Assistant
The solution of Various forms of Differential and Integral Equations through the concept of Fixed Point Theorems.
36 Months from the date of commencement of the project (01.08.2017).
- Research Associate (RA): Possessing Doctorate (Ph.D.) in the thrust area of the project.
- Senior Research Fellow: Possessing M.Sc Degree in Mathematics and at least two years of Research/Teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed SCI/Scopus indexed journals.
- Junior Research Fellow: Possessing M.Sc Degree in Mathematics with 55% marks and passing NET/GATE test in Mathematics.
- Research Associate (RA): Rs.36,000/-pm plus HRA/MA.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.14,000/-pm plus HRA/MA.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.12,000 /-pm plus HRA/MA.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with self-attested
copies of supporting documents/certificates by email or post to the address given below by June 17, 2019.
(Dr. R. K. Vats)
CSIR (Project), Deptt. of mathematics.
NIT, Hamirpur (H.P.)