Applications are invited for Research Assistant in Operations Management, Quantitative Methods & Information Systems at IIM Udaipur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 8 November.
The Quantitative Methods Area at IIM Udaipur is hiring a full-time Research Assistant (RA) to work in various research projects. The projects which are in the field of applied statistics, will involve computer programming, data management, documentation etc., guided by the project supervisor.
The candidate is expected to possess programing skills using R, a strong work ethic, as well as a strong motivation to work in this position. Persons holding M.Sc. in Statistics or related fields, and having an aim to pursue Ph.D. in future are ideal candidates for this position.
- University degree (Master’s) in a quantitative discipline (Statistics or related fields).
- Proficiency in computer programming using R.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Should be ready to learn advanced methods.
- Working knowledge of MS Word / Latex / any other editing software.
- Some experience of working with data (e.g., as a part of a college / university project).
- Familiarity with Python / MATLAB
- Understanding the project scope and requirements through extensive discussions with the project supervisor.
- Developing computer programs and reproducible codes in R following the algorithms provided by the project supervisor.
- Any other task such as data analysis, data management, literature review etc. may also be assigned by the project supervisor.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The application deadline is 5.00 PM, November 8, 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Assistant in Operations Management, Quantitative Methods & Information Systems at IIM Udaipur.
You may also be interested in: