Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal invites applications for the position of Research Assistant under the Impactful Policy Research in Social Sciences (IMPRESS) Research Project.
Girl Child Sexual Abuse in Madhya Pradesh: An Analysis of Existing Laws and Corrective Measures.
Dr. Pushpender Yadav(Project Director), Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, MANIT- Bhopal. The project is sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
2 years or whenever the project is completed.
Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Candidates should have qualified the post graduation in Public Administration, Security Sciences/Economics/statistics/Rural Development/Sociology/Population Studies/ Management/Commerce and other related social science disciplines.
- Applicant should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in post graduation.
- Preference will be given to Ph.D./NET qualified candidates.
- The applicants are desired to know the computer knowledge and handling of primary data in software like SPSS.
How to apply?
- Completed application form along with attested photocopies of the relevant
certificates from the 10th standard onwards should be sent to the following address: Dr.Pushpender Yadav, Project Director, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, MANIT, Bhopal-462003, Madhya Pradesh.
- An advance copy of bio-data may be emailed to pushpender1[at]gmail.com.
- Last Date for the submission of Complete Application form: May 25 up to 5.00pm.
- Declaration of the list of eligible shortlisted candidates for interview: May 27.
For the official notification, click here.
About the Author