Applications are invited for the post of “Research Assistant” on project under “Prof. B.N.Thorat / Start up Research fund ICT – IOC”, with Professor B. N. Thorat, Director ICT –IOC.
- Mathematical Modeling of Drying Processes
- Development of Innovative and Sustainable Technologies Based on Farm to Fork Concept
- Design and Construction of Robust Green House Dryers
- End Technologies in Pharma industries: Crystallization, Filtration, Drying and Granulation
No. of Posts
- Two Post (Under ICT-IOC Start up Grant)
- Two Post (DBT Project: Economics of Non-sugar From Agri-waste)
- ICT-IOC Start up Funds
- ICT- Economic non-food sugar from variable mixed solid waste for high value chemical products
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering/BTech (Food Pharma)
Sound interest in the development of new processes
Rs. 20,000/- pm (consolidated)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should send their Applications by July 7th, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Date: 9th July, 2020
- Time: 12.00 AM on SKYPE
July 7, 2020
Phone: 0674 2651701
For full notification, click the link below.