The College of Engineering (COE), Pune invites applications for the post of Research Assistant for an ARDE, Defense Research and Development Organization, Ministry of Defense, Government of India project.
The College of Engineering, Pune-5 (COEP) started in 1854 has a rich history in the pursuit of excellence. The hallmark of COEP education is its strong and widespread alumni network, support of the system, and comraderies that the institute shares with several foreign universities. The institute is consistently ranked among the top 50 technical colleges in India and its alumni have contributed a lion’s share in its development of national infrastructure.
Research Assistant (01)
Studies on metallurgical and mechanical properties of En19 Steel for small arms gun barrel applications funded by ARDE, Defense Research and Development Organization, Ministry of Defense, Government of India.
- M.E./M.Tech. (Metallurgical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering).
- Preference: Second year student pursuing post-graduation in similar area of project in COEP may apply;
- Candidate will be evaluated on knowledge of Tribology, Microstructure, Publication record and aptitude for research.
The position is purely temporary and is for a period of maximum 15months OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Rs. 15,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Applicants should send brief bio-data in a single pdf document by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com or before 25th June 2021, 5 pm. Please mention the name of the Post in the subject line. After scrutiny, the candidates will be called for an interview, and they will be informed by e-mail only.
The application shall be supported by a recent passport size photograph and scan copies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. (all PDF merged into a single document). No hard copies to be sent by post.
You might also be interested in:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at ICGEB, New Delhi: Apply by June 30
- Research Associate & JRF Under DST Funded Project at IISER Pune [3 Positions]: Apply by July 5