Applications are invited for Research Assistant (Department of Public Administration) at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 October
- Project: Addressing Poverty and Vulnerability through Deendayal Antyodaya YojanaNational Rural Livelihood Mission(DAY-NRLM)-An Analytical Study of Haryana and Chandigarh
- Sponsoring Agency: Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Hyderabad
- Designation: Research Assistant (02)
- Essential: Applicants are required to hold Ph.D. / M. Phil in Public Administration with minimum 55% marks.
- Desirable: Experience in data collection related to SHGs (self-Help Groups) studies, data entry through SPSS, analysis report writing, etc. Candidate must be well versed with the research methodology.
Prospective Research Assistant is required to assist in the project work, field visits and data collection and analysis using techniques of statistics.
The duration shall be of 6 months or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30/10/2021. Google meet link will be sent on 31/10/2021 on your email id.
As per MGNCRE guidelines, Research Assistant are entitled to Rs. 16,000/ per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Assistant (Department of Public Administration) at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
You may also be interested in: