Delhi Technological University, formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering is a state university in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic. In 1952, it started giving degrees after being affiliated with the University of Delhi.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator, Dr. Sonal Thukral, Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University.
Research Assistant (Purely Contractual)
No. of Posts
Title of the Project
A Study of Consumers’ and Producers’ Participation and Behaviour Towards E-Waste Management in Delhi NCR
Sponsoring of the Project
Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR)
Rs. 20,000/- pm (As per ICSSR norms)
PhD/ MPhil./Post graduate in Social Science discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Working knowledge of data analysis software, Qualitative analysis
- Research publications
- Knowledge of computers and good writing skills are mandatory
How to Apply?
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their below-mentioned documents in a SINGLE zipped file to Dr. Sonal Thukral, Project Director, Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi110042 through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 15 days of the advertisement. The subject line of the email should read “Application for Research Assistant in ICSSR Project.”
- Covering Letter, Application with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. CV should include the mobile contact and Whatsapp numbers for communication in addition to email ID.
- Experience including research, industrial, field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
The interview will be held online (link will be shared just before the online interview) within five days of the close of receipt of the applications. Details of conduct and timings and date of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates via email.
For more details, click the link below.